Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

The public forums for HPANF.

Gothic3fan's Teaching Application.

Chris Redfield
    1st Year
    1st Year

Gothic3fan's Teaching Application. Empty Gothic3fan's Teaching Application.

Post  Chris Redfield Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Character Name: Chris Redfield
    Byond Key: Gothic3fan
    Teaching Subject: Any

How long have you been playing HPANF?
    I started playing when Lavitz hosted the first time.. But I left for a good time, logged on every now and then.. I started becoming a Regular like a week or soo.

How much do you know about the spells in HPANF? Be aware that the spells in HPANF will work differently than other games.
    I don't really know much about the spells becouse I didn't had any chance to learn about most of them. But if you guys tell me about it I will probably learn them.

What do you have to offer HPANF as a Teacher in and outside the classroom?
    I'l be a nice teacher who helps out new wizards to learn they're trough powers.If something bad happense like an argue between 2 wizards I have to judge fairly and put an end to the fight with a good ending.If they do something really bad I send them to detention and if that's not enough I report to a Higher ranked GM.

If you could pick a schedule to teach 3 times a week minimum, what would it be? Make sure the time is in the server timezone. Check the class schedule to see the server time.
    Monday at 8AM-12PM
    Tuesday at 8AM-12PM
    Friday almost any time.. daytime lol!..

List any references who play HPANF on a regular basis that can vouch for you.
    Dean(Dean97)
    Fiona(Fiona The Human)

Anything else you'd like to tell us?*
    I like to make friends :3 and have a lot of fun =D

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 am