Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

The public forums for HPANF.

Fiona The Human Teaching Applicaion

FionaTheHuman
    FionaTheHuman
    2nd Year
    2nd Year

Fiona The Human Teaching Applicaion Empty Fiona The Human Teaching Applicaion

Post  FionaTheHuman Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Character Name: Fiona
    Byond Key: Fiona The Human
    Teaching Subject: I don't know what's open so Anything would be fine.

How long have you been playing HPANF?
    Only about a week honestly. But i don't plan on going anywhere, i see a lot of potential in this game and i love the friendly regulars. It's a great community and i can see it becoming really popular.

How much do you know about the spells in HPANF? Be aware that the spells in HPANF will work differently than other games.
    I'm not sure how many spells there are. I understand the spells from the book series and I understand all of the ones I've seen and i am willing to learn about the others. I pick up on things quickly.

What do you have to offer HPANF as a Teacher in and outside the classroom?
    Well even now, when anyone new gets on i go into Tutorial mode and ask them if i can help, then take them through a basic rundown of the game(Getting them hair, a wand, and showing them how to get to Hogwarts, get sorted, and train.)and then assure them that if they need any help with anything else they only need to ask!

If you could pick a schedule to teach 3 times a week minimum, what would it be? Make sure the time is in the server timezone. Check the class schedule to see the server time.
    11am To 4pm Most days, though i can stay up later. (I live GMT which is 8 hours ahead mind you.) I'd like saturday and sunday off though, but it's not a dealbreaker for me.

List any references who play HPANF on a regular basis that can vouch for you.
    Chris Redfield(Will edit with his key later if necessary)
    LwoJX(LwoJX3)

Anything else you'd like to tell us?*

I haven't been here too terribly long, and i don't assume this is any kind of position of power or anything. I just want to be able to help people out, i enjoy it, and i actually have quite a bit of experience as a successful Admin and GM Usually for smaller games(I think the biggest game i worked had about 15 regulars, and could expect like 24-25 players a day)Just to give you some idea of how i do with whatever power I'm given. Anyhow I'm definitely psyched for this, and i think it would be a fun experience. Oh also i think it's very important to state... I'm not a very serious person, my house could be collapsing around me and I'd be laughing at silly cat pictures online it's who i am, and i think being constantly cheery just perks up everyone else^_^

Edit: I did the title backwards... I.e. "Teaching Application Fiona The Human"

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:11 pm