Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

The public forums for HPANF.

LwoJX3's Teacher Application

LwoJX3
    LwoJX3
    1st Year
    1st Year

LwoJX3's Teacher Application Empty LwoJX3's Teacher Application

Post  LwoJX3 Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Character Name: LwoJX
    Byond Key: LwoJX3
    Teaching Subject: Any or... LwoJX3's Teacher Application 13z8z60

How long have you been playing HPANF?
    I believe I've played this game about a year ago (or maybe it was a game similar to this), but I didn't know what I was doing or understood anything so I left it after not receiving any help x). Then I returned about a week or 2 ago from now...

How much do you know about the spells in HPANF? Be aware that the spells in HPANF will work differently than other games.
    So far I've seen very few spells used, but I understand how they work so far.

What do you have to offer HPANF as a Teacher in and outside the classroom?
    Well as I am writing this I have a child on top of me and he is a twin..and here comes the other one.. So I can pretty much deal with kids outside of a classroom (even though one of them right now is turning on and off the t.v and instead of throwing the remote at his head I have decided to stay calm and just tell him to stop..). I have been helping people on BYOND for a long time and I'm bilingual so I can help in two languages.

If you could pick a schedule to teach 3 times a week minimum, what would it be? Make sure the time is in the server timezone. Check the class schedule to see the server time.
    Tuesdays: 5 PM pst
    Thursdays: 5 PM pst
    Saturday: 5 PM pst

List any references who play HPANF on a regular basis that can vouch for you.
    Fiona (Fiona the Human)

Anything else you'd like to tell us?*
    Well..I like bacon..and you know..Bacon is like..everything.. Everyone wants a teacher who likes bacon..

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:28 am