Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

The public forums for HPANF.

2 posters

Suggestiooooooonss!

JoshyyyB
    1st Year
    1st Year

Suggestiooooooonss! Empty Suggestiooooooonss!

Post  JoshyyyB Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 am

Alright Gents!

i feel as though there shouldn't be suggestions for new items or things in game until a few things that are already in game are tweaked. i know you're looking for new players to come but i think the old players should have some incentive to stay too?

---> TURN OFF FIGHTING TEXT? <---

could you do this Lav? i can't follow a conversation with someone whilst training as i kill a monster and it gives me 98275498237 lines of text. i personally do not need this and i don't think anyone else does either? maybe condense it down or give us a toggle on/off option pleeease?

---> STAT POINTS <---

Are they going to stay this hard to get? if so i'll have nothing more to say on this matter. but if they aren't then can you make this a priority? there are alot of people who want to be the best and they are trying to stat train but it's almost impossible. Thankyou!

Small things such as: not being able to --->HEAL<--- in game unless you have the spell? why can't the doctor have a talk option where he can heal you? or you can sleep in a bed? would really help!
    not being able to buy the wig because you don't have gold you have galleons?
    more monsters over the area or a different area? or different respawn times? harder monsters? i don't know.

Anyway hope these help. thanks for your time!
    Lavitiz
    Lavitiz
    Developer
    Developer

Suggestiooooooonss! Empty Re: Suggestiooooooonss!

Post  Lavitiz Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:26 pm

I can turn off fighting text and add a toggle for exp/money gain messages.

Stat points will get easier. I made it super low for the moment. I'll make it as high as TWCs after I add more monsters to kill per area.

I can add a NPC to heal you in the hospital wing.

Items are currently unobtainable on purpose. I'll be readding them after I see how easy it is to earn money.
    JoshyyyB
    1st Year
    1st Year

Post  JoshyyyB Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:41 am

Ok. was just a few things i found would make things easier.

If its all done then i'll be happy! thanks bud.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:15 am