Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

The public forums for HPANF.

V1.8.0 Discussion

Lavitiz
    Lavitiz
    Developer
    Developer

V1.8.0 Discussion Empty V1.8.0 Discussion

Post  Lavitiz Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:56 am

Alright, so I think the announcement section is locked, so future discussion on the new update will appear here.

The reasoning behind making a thread for it is due to the fact that this is a bigger update; so the server will be offline for a bit.

Anyways, what do you guys want to see besides what I'm doing? I figured a working duel arena would be nice, along with a duel "ranking" system so there is competition.

A couple ideas would be the standard practice duels, and then more restricted duels that will throw you in some kind of scoreboard.

For example; Free for All Ranked Duel. All spells would be allowed. All items would be allowed. After the duel your rank would be assigned by your kill/death ratio in that duel type only.
    Lavitiz
    Lavitiz
    Developer
    Developer

V1.8.0 Discussion Empty Re: V1.8.0 Discussion

Post  Lavitiz Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Sweet! Sending and Receiving Letters and Gold is now implemented, along with sending mail globally to everyone that has logged in at least once. The GUI has changed a bit from the screenshots that I have showed, but you can see those later.

Now to move on to another part of the update!
    Lavitiz
    Lavitiz
    Developer
    Developer

Post  Lavitiz Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Alright! The update is here! A ton has been done, but we're just getting started. You might need a summon after we update. If so, just say something or use the fix command in the options menu. You can read the change log in the announcements section.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:15 pm